SPTL recognises that quality pension fund administration is an integral part of the successful running of any pension scheme. We therefore combine our skill set with a solid web-based Pension Administration Software to ensure the day to day administration of Schemes meet the expectation and requirements of all key stakeholders. We provide third party administration services to the range of privately managed pension schemes.
As Fund Administrator, SPTL’s scope of services provided to stand alone schemes include but are not limited to the following:
2. Assist with the appointment of the Service Providers.
3. Maintenance of Investment Policy statements and Internal Control procedures.
4. Diversification of Investments to minimize investment risk.
5. Process all payment requests in accordance with the Act 766.
6. Promptly prepare and cause to be audited, annual financial statements of the Scheme in accordance with the Act 766.
7. Prepare and file statutory reports with the Regulator.
8. Provide a report of activities of the Scheme at quarterly Trustee meetings.
9. Ensure members are kept up to date on their pension account status.
10. Assist the Trustees in discharging their duties.